Welcome to the Key 15th Anniversary Letter Project's submission page. Please use the appropriate form for your submission. If you would like to attach files to your submission, you must create a regular submission. Please read the submission criteria before you create a submission.
We stopped accepting submissions on the following dates. Submissions are no longer accepted without permission:
- Anonymous submissions are now closed.
- Letters and messages without a Japanese translation — April 1, 2013
- All submissions — April 27, 2013
- The letter submission deadline does not apply if you can provide your own translation.
- You may submit your letter component first, and submit images, audio, and/or videos later on.
- tl;dr: Pick a form above and fill out stuff.
To create or edit a submission, select the appropriate form above
Please fill out all relevant fields in the submission form.
Please preview and double-check your submission before saving. You may return and edit your submission at any time.
Please regularly check your submission, or add the submission to your watch list to receive email notifications. Your submission is awaiting a review, and you may be asked questions by a volunteer reviewer. A translation may be provided by volunteers at any point during the review process.
|1.||Creating an account or Logging in
In order to upload files, you must first create an account and log in. Once you have logged in, proceed to the .
Click the "Select" button and choose the file(s) to be uploaded; you can upload multiple files at once. Once you have chosen your files, click the "Upload" button.
Pick the appropriate license for your image(s). In order to make an image submission, you must grant the Key 15th Anniversary Letter Project non-exclusive rights to use, modify, and republish your work. This is so that we can improve your work's quality (we will never aesthetically modify your work) and include your work in the project anthology that will be sent to Key, Visual Art's, and other relevant publishers. In additional to granting those rights to the project, you may also choose to license your work to everyone under several Creative Commons licenses. These licenses are non-revocable.
Once you have chosen your license, fill out your image's information.
|4.||You're done! You may now use your images or files with your submissions.|
- Fan art and Illustrations
- These may be submitted in any aspect ratio, size, or file format.
- It is recommended that the images are at least 300 DPI.
- Please think logically when choosing your illustration's aspect ratio. Banner sizes (e.g. 1240x250 for the blog) are allowed, but please do not submit images in awkward aspect ratio such as 9:1.
- NSFW content should be kept to a minimum.
- Submissions with visible genitals will be rejected.
- No official art may be used; no tracing.
- Cosplay, sculpture, and anything else that are submitted as photos.
- Please submit your photos at a reasonable resolution, at least 8MP is recommended.
- NSFW content should be kept to a bare minimum. Yuri/Yaoi-themes are allowed, but no erotic elements may be portrayed.
- Signatures, Messages, and Website URLs in any language are allowed in images.
- Photos may be manipulated by others for quality.
- This may involve moire correction for scans, red-eye correction for cosplays, colour correction, etc.
- Submissions in English or Japanese are preferred.
- Other languages are acceptable but an English or Japanese translation should be provided if possible.
- Letters must be addressed to either Key, Visual Art's, or an employee thereof.
- Letters should be of reasonable length (1 page length recommended).
- Netspeak should be kept to a minimum.
- Simpler ones such as lol or w are allowed, but refrain from using the more complex ones.
- Letters should maintain a degree of grammatical and honorific consistency.
- Poetry is allowed; do not expect anyone to translate them or the translation to be accurate.
- Letters may be handwritten; please keep the image submission criteria in mind when you submit the scan(s).
- Videos should be recorded at a sufficient resolution.
- Reusing official music and art in videos is discouraged but allowed on a case-to-case basis. Use free content or other submissions whenever possible.
- Music performances (e.g. performing a piano arrangement) are allowed.
- All materials reused must be properly attributed.
- Inclusion and translation are not guaranteed.
- Messages and letters may be edited, e.g. if they contain inappropriate language/grammar.
- Do not plagiarize
- While this should be obvious, please keep the submissions Key/Visual Art's-related. Try not to include other titles.
- We understand that Key's visual novels are not widely available outside of Japan. We therefore do not forbid participants from mentioning their method of acquisition of Key's titles. However, we do request participants to refrain from advocating any viewpoints regarding this matter in their submissions. Unless it is blatantly done so in bad faith, the Key 15th Anniversary Letter Project will not reject any submissions solely based on the contributor's viewpoints and opinions.
- No dango may be harmed. ( ' ' )